- Hover over The Printery menu item which expands the options
- Below 'Printing by Size' choose the size of your finished printed piece. In our example below, we chose 120x180mm, closest size to U.S. 5x7":
- Choose your product, which includes type of printing CMYK or Digital White (digital Gold, silver & other metallics require wholesale access).
- Choose Standard Thickness Stocks or Double Thick Stocks. For our example, we've chosen Standard Thickness Stocks:
- Select your stock from the drop down.
- Add any comment re your design or stock etc.
- Upload PDF artwork
- Enter quantity & add to cart
After adding the quantity to your cart, you'll be taken back to the same screen where you can add die cutting:
For our example, we chose the 120x180 arch (note die cutting is a minimum charge of 50 units which covers our set up and run costs):
Click on View Pricing
Enter description of item die cutting is for:
- There's a link to download the die line in the product description.
- Add the quantity to your cart (min 50).
- View Cart - you should now see both the printed product and your chosen die cutting.