First of all - have an idea of what colour stock you'd like, and what size you are wanting… check out Insta if you need some inspo!
- Next, hover over The Printery tab and find the size you’d like under 'Printing by Size'.
- Click on which size best suits your needs, then filter 'Printing Style' (colour, white ink, letterpress etc.)
- Choose the type of printing you'd like.
- Choose how many sides/type of card (flat card, 3 panel etc.)
- Choose standard thickness or double thickness and the various stock options will be shown in the dropdown for you to choose from. The stock choices are different as white ink is only suited to dark card stocks etc.
- Make your choices, select a quantity and “Add to cart”.
- You'll then come back to the product where you can add die cutting or edge foiling (as long as it's not die cut that is).
Don’t worry about uploading artwork until you are ready to place an order – if you prefer you can place the order and send the artwork through to email@example.com with the order number as a reference please.
This is also a good option if you have more than one file to upload for a particular item, as you can only upload one PDF per product via the website.
If your file is too large to upload, you can also email us a DropBox / WeTransfer / Google Drive link (or similar) so that we can download your artwork that way.
Even if you just want costings at this stage, it’s still a great way to see how much shipping will be as shipping costs are based on weight of what is in your cart.
Don’t forget to add envelopes and any other printing you may need before you checkout.